Pest Control for Restaurants
Integrated pest management solutions
Compliant with industry regulations
24/7 digital reporting
Appointments at any time
ISO certified and HACCP compliant
Emergency pest control available
The only sure-fire way to prevent pests in your restaurant is with an integrated pest management strategy. This approach enables you to stop pest problems before they start as well as limiting the amount of chemical treatments you will need.
Allstate’s trained pest controllers can help you keep your restaurant (and reputation) healthy through our Routine Pest Prevention Program. This is an integrated pest management strategy that makes it easy for restaurants to proactively treat pests, and at the same time minimise the impact on your daily operations and keep staff and customers safe.
or 8371 1277
Common Pests in Restaurants
Our expert team is ready to help you now
Integrated pest management
Step 1: Pest Inspection
A trained pest control technician will inspect your business to create a personalised management program. This inspection includes:
- Inspecting the premises for entry points and potential pest dwelling areas
- Understanding how business is conducted in your restaurant (e.g. how food is received, handled, and stored)
- Checking any previous pest reports
- Assessing the surrounding area, such as environmental risk factors, and how pests behave in your unique environment
Step 2: Assigned a Pest Control Officer & Team
Following the inspection, Allstate will assign you a pest control officer and team. You can be sure that your pest management is being handled by someone who understands your business.
Step 3: Provided with a Unique Pest Management Program
With the knowledge your pest control team has gained through the inspection, Allstate will create an individualised pest management strategy.
This plan is designed to preventatively manage pests to avoid future infestations. The plan can include:
- Guidance for staff on prevention methods
- Information on future pest inspections
- Control methods both physical and chemical
- Advice for managing the surrounding environment
- Building and maintenance exclusion practices
Step 4: Access to Allstate Online
You can manage your pest control, monitor progress, and more through Allstate Online, our 24/7 online portal.
Compliant pest management
As an Adelaide owned and run business, it’s important to us that local businesses thrive and don’t get penalised over avoidable issues. We are committed to managing pests safely and our programs are compliant with all relevant regulations including HACCP.
View your information anywhere, any time
No matter what time of day (or night) you spot a pest, you can use the 24/7 online reporting Allstate Online tool to quickly get advice and solutions.
- Access comprehensive details on your restaurant’s pest control and prevention strategies
- Oversee pest control across various business locations
- Communicate with your pest control team
- Download and view service reports and risk management records
- Upload images and documentation
- View trend analysis
- Easily download compliance documentation when needed for audits
Pest control at all hours
Certifications & Compliance
Our team members are certified and compliant with Australian standards, including:
- Food safety standard HACCP
- Quality standard ISO 9001
- SAI Global certified as a quality endorsed company
- Licensed by the SA Government Department of Health
- Active members of Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association