Pest Control for Retail Centres
Integrated pest management solutions
Safe and discreet
24/7 online reporting
ISO certified and HACCP compliant
Emergency pest control
Fortunately Allstate’s Routine Pest Prevention Program provides a cost-effective and powerful way to stay on top of your pest control. Using an integrated pest management strategy, the Allstate program allows you to control pests safely and effectively with minimum disruption to your retail centre.
Combining a personalised program with modern technology, Allstate’s program will keep your centre compliant, pest-free, and your tenants happy.
or 8371 1277
Common Pests in Retail Centres
Our expert team is ready to help you now
Integrated pest management
Step 1: Pest Inspection
Allstate’s trained pest control team will thoroughly inspect your premises, including:
- The layout and design of the shopping centre
- All entry points for pests and potential dwelling areas, including high traffic areas (e.g. customer entrances and loading docks)
- How different areas of the centre operate
- Checking any previous pest reports
- Assessing the surrounding environment
Step 2: Pest Control Officer & Team
After the inspection, Allstate will assign you a responsible officer and team. They are highly knowledgeable about your retail centre and its individual pest control program.
Step 3: Implement a Unique Pest Control Program
Following the inspection, Allstate will create and implement a unique pest control program.
The plan is a complete resource for your facility and can include:
- Staff training
- Advice for suppliers
- Inspection regime
- Control methods (physical, cultural, sanitation, and chemical)
- Advice for managing the surrounding environment
- Warehouse maintenance guidelines
Step 4: Access to Allstate Online
With our program, you will be given access to Allstate Online. You can use the online portal to stay informed on your pest management strategy, quickly download compliance documentation, track and analyse trends, and contact your pest control team.
Safe and discreet pest control
With a wide variety of customers using your shopping centre, including children and the elderly, it’s essential that any pest control methods used are non-hazardous to people. We also understand the need for pest management programs to be discreet, for the reputation of both the centre and its businesses.
The Allstate team only use APVMA approved pesticides, maintain up-to-date knowledge on safety protocols, and employ a varied range of safety measures.
- Contact your pest control team directly
- Download and view reports and records
- Review your pest control and prevention strategies
- View trend analysis
- Quickly download compliance documents for audits
- Upload images and documentation
Certifications & Compliance
- Food safety standard HACCP
- Quality standard ISO 9001
- SAI Global certified as a quality endorsed company
- Licensed by the SA Government Department of Health
- Active members of the Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association