Pest Control for Hospitals & Medical Centres
Integrated pest management solutions
Safe for patients
24/7 digital reporting
ISO certified and HACCP compliant
Emergency pest control
The safest way to control pests in healthcare settings is with an integrated pest management program. This ensures pests are prevented before they become a problem while maintaining the health and safety of your patients, staff, and visitors.
Allstate’s Routine Pest Prevention Program uses integrated pest control strategies to prevent the risk of any pest outbreak in a medical facility. The customised program includes personalised plans, dedicated pest control officers, and modern technology for safe and efficient pest management.
or 8371 1277
Common Pests in Hospitals & Medical Centres
Our expert team is ready to help you now
Integrated pest management
Step 1: Pest Inspection
Your Allstate pest control technician will thoroughly inspect your healthcare facility, including:
- The layout and design of buildings and grounds
- Daily operations
- Any food preparation, storage, and serving areas
- Assessing areas of pest entry points and any potential dwelling areas
- Analysing previous pest reports
- Examining the local environment for risk factors and prevention opportunities
Step 2: Pest Control Officer & Team
A strong understanding of your facility means that your integrated pest management plan can be implemented quickly and effectively. Allstate will assign you a responsible officer and pest control team, who will manage your hospital or medical centre’s pest control needs and current strategy.
Step 3: Personalised Program
The Allstate Routine Pest Prevention Program’s greatest advantage is the personalised pest management strategy designed for your unique environment.
This plan is an in-depth resource for your facility and pest control team, and includes:
- Building and maintenance exclusion practices
- Guidance on housekeeping practises and sanitation for staff
- Advice for suppliers entering the premises
- Frequency of future inspections
- Control methods (physical or chemical)
- Advice regarding the surrounding environment
Step 4: Allstate Online Access
Allstate Online gives you 24/7 control and oversight into your facility’s pest management. With Allstate Online, you can access your pest management and compliance documentation, track and analyse trends, upload documentation and photos, and communicate with your Allstate team.
Safe for patients
We also employ a wide range of other safety measures. Allstate always emphasises proactive pest control to reduce the use of harsh chemicals, and implementing treatments in the safest way possible.
24/7 online reporting
- Contact your pest control team directly
- Review complete details of your facility’s pest control and prevention strategies
- Download and view service reports and risk management records
- Upload images and documentation
- View and analyse trends
- Download compliance documentation
Flexible appointment times
To minimise interruption of your facility’s operations and to maintain safety, the Allstate pest control team offer flexible appointment times for your pest management needs.
Certifications & Compliance
- Food safety standard HACCP
- Quality standard ISO 9001
- SAI Global certified as a quality endorsed company
- Licensed by the SA Government Department of Health
- Active members of the Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association