Pest Control for Commercial Buildings
Integrated pest management solutions
24/7 digital reporting
Flexible appointment times
ISO certified and HACCP compliant
Emergency pest control
The only way to avoid the risks is with a proactive pest control strategy.
Allstate’s Routine Pest Management Program uses integrated pest management to give you a personalised solution with a proactive approach, targeting the areas pests live and breed.
Your dedicated pest control team has up-to-date technology and expert knowledge – keeping your commercial building safe from infestations, with minimal interruption to your operations.
or 8371 1277
Common Pests in Commercial Buildings
Our expert team is ready to help you now
Integrated pest management
Step 1: Pest Inspection
Your expert pest controller will thoroughly inspect your building to understand your unique needs, including:
- Understanding the layout and design of the building
- Assessing potential entry points and dwelling areas
- Understanding your daily operations and how it may impact pest management or introduce pest risk
- Checking any previous pest reports
- Examining the local environment for risk factors
Step 2: Pest Control Officer & Team
After your inspection, Allstate will assign you a responsible officer and pest control team who understands your business. You can be sure that your pest management strategy is being applied with your specific requirements in mind.
Step 3: Unique Pest Management Program
With the information gained from your inspection, Allstate will design an individualised pest management program.
This plan is an in-depth resource for your facility and your pest control team. It includes:
- Guidance on housekeeping and sanitation practices
- Advice for suppliers who may enter the premises
- Information on future pest inspections
- Physical and chemical control methods
- Advice for managing the surrounding environment
- Building maintenance and exclusion practices
Step 4: Access to Allstate Online
Allstate Online gives you 24/7 access to your business’ pest control needs. You can use the portal to access all your pest management details, download and upload documentation, track and analyse trends, and communicate with your pest control technician.
Using a proactive approach, you can minimise the interruption to your day-to-day activities and avoid costly (and riskier) reactive pest control.
24/7 online reporting
- Communicate directly with your pest control officer
- Download and view service and risk management reports
- Access thorough details on your pest management plan
- View trend analysis
- Download compliance documents
- Upload images and documentation
Flexible appointment times
Certifications & Compliance
Allstate team members are certified and compliant with Australian standards, including:
- Food safety standard HACCP
- Quality standard ISO 9001
- SAI Global certified as a quality endorsed company
- Licensed by the SA Government Department of Health
- Active members of the Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association