Pest Control for Aged Care
Integrated pest management solutions
Safe for vulnerable residents
24/7 digital reporting
ISO certified and HACCP compliant
Emergency Pest Control
With vulnerable people at risk of disease and intensely observed legislative requirements, keeping on top of pest control in aged care is essential.
Fortunately, Allstate’s Routine Pest Prevention Program monitors, controls and prevents pests with minimal disruption to the facility’s operations. We use integrated pest management –a prevention-first approach that considers your unique facility and environment to keep your premises pest-free and your staff and residents healthy.
or 8371 1277
Common Pests in Aged Care
Our expert team is ready to help you now
Integrated pest management
Step 1: Pest Inspection
Your Allstate pest control technician will thoroughly inspect your facility and surrounding area to understand your unique needs, including:
- The layout and design of buildings
- Daily operations (including receiving and storage of supplies, sanitisation, and food prep)
- Locating potential pest entry points and dwelling areas
- Analysing previous pest reports
- Examining the local environment for additional risk factors
Step 2: Pest Control Officer & Team
A strong understanding of your aged care facility is crucial to successful pest management. Once your inspection is completed, Allstate will assign you a dedicated pest control officer and team, who will stay up to date on your strategy.
Step 3: Personalised Program
With the information gained from your initial inspection, your Allstate pest control team will create a pest prevention program. This program will be unique to your facility’s circumstances and needs.
It can include:
- Building and maintenance exclusion practices
- Guidance and information on maintenance and sanitation for staff
- Advice for suppliers entering the premises
- Information on future pest inspections
- Control methods
- Advice for managing the surrounding natural environment to reduce risk
Step 4: Allstate Online Access
You can stay informed on your facility’s pest management 24/7 with Allstate Online. Through the portal, you can access your pest management and compliance documentation, track and analyse trends, and communicate with your Allstate team.
Safe for vulnerable residents
We also employ a wide range of other safety measures, with a strong focus on prevention-first methods to minimise the use of chemicals.
24/7 online reporting
Through the portal, you can:
- Review details on your facility’s pest control and prevention strategies
- Communicate with your pest control team
- Download and view service reports and risk management records
- Upload images and documentation
- View trend analysis
- Download compliance documentation
Flexible appointment times
Certifications & Compliance
- Food safety standard HACCP
- Quality standard ISO 9001
- SAI Global certified as a quality endorsed company
- Licensed by the SA Government Department of Health
- Active members of the Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association